Founded in 1847, the church has an octagonal bell tower and a magnificent dome. To the left of the Maria Magdalena Church, there is the John the Baptist Fontal Church (consecrated in 1995), and to the right is the All Belarusian Saints Chapel. Also, on the site of the church there is a monument commemorating the 200th anniversary of the Minsk Diocese and archpriest Mikhail Buglakov’s headstone.
+375 17 327-74-17
Sorry, site is under construction.