18 Rakovskaya St., tel. 203 2794
TRADITIONAL MEALS OF OUR FOREFATHERS! TEST THE NEIGHBOUR'S PATIENCE – LET THE TABLE CHAT RATTLE TILL MORNING!
It is warm and comfortable here in the Belarusian way!
The "Talaka" restaurant offers you an old Belarusian cuisine and supports national traditions.
We offer you:
- Peasant's appetizers:
- Veal "Pyachisto" (baked)
- Liver "Kroucheniki" (twists)
- Home-made "Saltisson"
- Pickle delicacies
- Giblets soup
- Mushroom "Zhur" (soup)
- Ham bean soup
- Peasant's sauerkraut soup with cranberry
- Wild boar soup
- "Gulbishnik" with poultry
- "Gulbishnik" with mushrooms
- "Gulbishnik" with veal
- Baked fish (pike perch, trout)
- Rabbit with ham
- Hare in cowberries sauce
- Village style omelette with cracklings
- Ham "Machanka" with potato pancakes
- Apple fritters with cranberries
- Buckwheat pancakes with honey
- Pear in sugar
- Baked apple with walnut and prunes
- Belarusian kvass