Grodno — one of the oldest cities in the territory of modern Belarus. For the first time it is mentioned in the Ipatyevsky chronicle under 1128.
Borisoglebsky (Kolozhsky) church — a monument of architecture of Old Russian stone architecture, the XII century. The Borisoglebsk church is located on the high steep coast of Neman, remained not completely: its arches and head disappeared when southern and part of the western wall collapsed to the river because of a landslide in 1853. In the first half of the XX century it was partially restored (the destroyed part replaced wooden). Inside fresco lists of the XII century remained. Now the Borisoglebsk church operating.
Cathedral (earlier — Farny) a church St. Franziska Ksaveriya (1678) — an outstanding monument of architecture of Belarus of the XVII—XVIII centuries. In furniture of a cathedral means of architectural plasticity, a sculpture and painting were widely used. Special beauty the interior is given the developed multifigured composition in an altar and the rod posts decorated with decorative columns of iconostases, executed entirely from a tree. Church the most ancient in Europe decorate the operating tower clock which mechanism is made at the end of the XV century.
The old lock — a complex of defensive strengthenings and secular constructions (the XI—XIX centuries). The lock arose as the strengthened settlement in the XI century, since the XII century the wooden lock became the princely residence. At the time of board of the grand duke Vitovta in the stone lock there were five strengthened towers. East wall of the lock was adjoined by the two-storeyed palace. The entrance tower connected to the city the lifting wooden bridge
The new lock — the royal palace constructed in 1734 — 1751 in style of late baroque. The palace was used as the summer residence of the Polish kings of Augustus III (1734 — 1763) and Stanislav II (1764-1795), in it passed general diets of the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth.
Lutheran кирха (sacred John's church) — a monument of architecture of the beginning of the XIX century in the city of Grodno, Belarus, in style of a neogothic style. Today it is the only Lutheran temple operating in Belarus.
The Grodno zoo (The Grodno zoological park) — the first, the largest on a collection and long time the only zoo in Belarus. It is considered 1927 when in a botanical garden of a man's gymnasium the zoological department opened year of foundation. Now the zoo totals more than 3 thousand animal 317 types.
Drugstore museum (Grodno) — an operating drugstore with the museum exposition reflecting history of formation of pharmaceutical business in Grodno. The first drugstore in Grodno, is mentioned in 1687.
The monastery is in the village of Zhyrovichy (Slonim district, Grodno region, 217 km from Minsk by the Brest highway).Ascension monastery in Zhyrovichy existed even during the years of the Soviet power and in 1989 it became a clerical seminary – a highest religious educational institution, accepting entrants from all the countries of the former USSR. The monastery in Zhyrovichy is the place of constant pilgrimage of believers wishing to worship the miraculous icon.